Year 3 2018 - 2019
Welcome to Year 3's class page!
We have another exciting half term ahead of us! Our topic - Extreme Earth is going to take us on some fantastic journeys where we will be finding out about:
- Structure of the earth
Our themes can be explored more in our theme web below
- Mrs Watts teaches on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Morning. Mrs Cavanagh teaches Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday.
- PE - our games lessons are on a Tuesday and swimming is on Friday morning. Please ensure you all have suitable kit and that it is fully named (remember jogging bottoms as the weather gets colder) We will also be doing extra exercise sessions at different times so it's important your kit is in school at all times
- Enrichment activities - if you are doing any sport/outdoor activities you MUST bring a separate kit - PE kits are not to be used please
- Library books will be changed on a Friday morning, please don't bring them back before your library day
- Make sure you bring a coat to school (named) every day even if it looks like a nice day
Check out our amazing 'Save our Seas' poem!