Year 3 2019 - 2020
Welcome to Year 3's class page!
We're excited for our second half term in Y3! Our topic continues to be the Stone Age to Iron Age, covering both our history and geography objectives. Our text for this half term is Winter's Child by Angela McAllister, which we will use to inspire our English lessons. Our Science topic this half term is Forces and Magnets. You can find further information in our Autumn topic web below.
- Mrs Watts teaches on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Mrs Thomson teaches on a Thursday and Friday.
- PE - our games lessons are alternate Tuesday/ Wednesday and Thursday. Please ensure you all have suitable kit and that it is fully named (remember jogging bottoms as the weather gets colder). Our sessions this half term are Gymnastics and Football! We will also be doing extra exercise sessions at different times so it's important your kit is in school at all times.
- Enrichment activities - if you are doing any sport/outdoor activities you MUST bring a separate kit - PE kits are not to be used please.
- Library books will be changed on a Thursday, please don't bring them back before your library day.
- Make sure you bring a coat to school (named) every day even if it looks like a nice day.
Files to Download
Year 3 : Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display