Year 3 2018 - 2019
Welcome to Year 3's class page!
We have a brand new topic this term based around the text 'Stone Age Boy'. We will be finding out about life in the Stone Age all the way to the Iron Age. There are lots of exciting activities ahead including:
- Creating cave art
- Making Stone Age jewellery
- Designing and building animations
- Keeping fit in our netball & gymnastics
- Fantastic fossils!
- Trip to Poole's Cavern
Our themes can be explored more in our theme web below
- Mrs Watts teaches on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Morning. Mrs Cavanagh teaches Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday.
- PE - our games & gymnastics lessons are on a Tuesday and Wednesday. Please ensure you all have suitable kit and that it is fully named (remember jogging bottoms as the weather gets colder) We will also be doing extra exercise sessions at different times so it's important your kit is in school at all times
- Enrichment activities - if you are doing any sport/outdoor activities you MUST bring a separate kit - PE kits are not to be used please
- Library books will be changed on a Friday morning, please don't bring them back before your library day
- Make sure you bring a coat to school (named) every day even if it looks like a nice day