Year 3 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Year 3's class page!
We're really looking forward to the summer term.
Our text for this half term is Journey by Aaron Becker ..The writing outcome for this unit is to write an adevnture story for Journey using the language of Berlie Doherty. The novel Tilly Mint Tales will be used to inpire our writing.
We begin this half term with our new Geogrpahy topic Rainforests! We will be looking at the location of rainforests, layers of the rainforest, life in the rainforest, the Amazon rainforest, and ways we can help protect the rainforests.
Please see our Summer 1Topic Web for more information
- Mrs Watts teaches on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Mrs Thomson teaches on a Thursday and Friday.
- Please make sure you bring a coat to school (named) every day, even if it looks like a nice day.
- Reading records are checked on Mondays and Thursdays.
- We have swimming on Tuesdays this half term. Please bring swimming gear and towels in a named bag.
- Our other PE day is Friday. Please come into school wearing your PE kit.
Files to Download
Year 3: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display